Saturday, July 5, 2014

I'd love to email you my semi-monthly newsletter if you like.
Just let me know your email address and I'm on it.

In the meantime ... here's the latest:


2014 started with yet another set of changes
 in my life and my home.
As you know, since 2012 I have been helping care for,
first 8, then 5, then 2 orphaned children
as they await their move to the USA to join their adopted family.


That commitment has recently ended and I am now full-time in Gulu
with Our Call Missions whose vision I passionately share: 
Reaching the children of Northern Uganda and S. Sudan
with the love and hope offered to them freely by Jesus;
that their lives be transformed to reflect Christ.


So, a new season of my life begins. 
Leaving behind those loved ones
 that I have been discipling and ministering to for years;
and moving into what God has placed before me.


I love being a part of a team again on a daily basis
and I can see that my years in Kitgum
have been foundational in where He is leading. 
The many relationships and amazing godly friends
He’s blessed me with are there,
ready to come alongside in this work.


Walking this vision out in a country
full of corruption and resistance to change
is a daunting task only possible through Him.  
Please pray with us.  Educators:  we welcome your help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment