Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Transportation

My dear friend and co-laborer Ocec Ronald, trying out my new bicycle in 'down-town' Kitgum. Having a bike speeds up my travel time immensely, allowing me to visit more people when I'm out and about. 

On Saturday, Calvary Chapel Kitgum will begin our first official "Women's Home Fellowship". We plan to begin 4-5 studies per week in various homes throughout Kitgum District. Using the "Oral Bible" approach (as most can not read), I will be teaching the foundations of the faith with the goal of discipling other women to teach as they store God's Word in their hearts and then share it with their friends and neighbors.

1 comment:

  1. Therese,
    The love you feel comes thru in the writing and in the photos. Bless you for having a open heart.

    Much joy,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete